Saturday, August 20, 2005

Men vs Women

This is not my take off on trying to explain why men and women behave they do…many a book has been written on this…one such wonderful book is called, “What your mother dint tell you and your father dint know”..Many more have come into the market quite recently, and I am not writing here to sell any of the concepts to you..

Time and again, its been written about how Men cannot understand Women…I think it’s a 2 way street…It goes beyond Women to understand Men too..

My mother always told me, “ Don’t try to understand a man…until you marry him”..with each passing day, I find that statement so easy to follow..so much energy and time is saved..the underlying statement here is, ‘Get to know one guy in a lifetime, and that’s a great deal in itself”…

what with the concept of a ‘metro sexual’ man coming into the picture recently…nobody knows who such a man is… I wonder if a metro sexual knows that he is one..

I would think the crux of the matter, as always, comes to relationships…women invest a lot of time, energy, hope into all the relationships she has…each person in her life is important, and she attempts to give it her all to try and understand him/her..By this, I don’t mean to say that men don’t respect relationships…but, I think, most times, there is a reason behind getting to know the person or a reason to stay in touch…reason could be anything – common interests, importance, attraction…women don’t always have a reason, and that’s where the difference lies…does that make any sense to you??

1 comment:

Musafir said...

well, men put a lot of time, effort & committment into their relationships too....

and many a time the relationship is not for a reason or fulfilling a need, it goes beyond that...

does that make any sense...