Wednesday, September 28, 2005

who am i - on 27th Sep '05

tick tock..tick tock...time waits for none...Its us, who stop sometimes..we stagnate...!!

It feels so good to look back at life, and see where you have come today..gives you a sense of pride, a sense of freedom and a lot of happiness, because you are living the dream you saw sometime back....what seems like a small dream, becomes the journey of life....lovely song in roja - the tamil film (hindi version also came out)... chinna chinna aasai - bhoomi sutri vara aasai.....(literal translation -I have a small wish - to go arond the world)

We bicker about the smaller beings & crib to friends and whoever will listen about all the things that are wrong and a lot more that are going wrong...bickering is good for the system, because it brings out all the accumulated force & anger..its good, coz, it always brings out the best in you!!!

I am a thinker...one of those who thinks for a hobby...I think about anything..and when I am not thinking, its like my brain is not working, I can only see white light, and that is not nirvana :D The point is, I find myself reflecting on what I heard/saw/thought/planned/hoped/wished and smile..coz, life is good!!

I was in conversation with a friend,'S' on sunday evening...and suddenly realised how much he helped me by making me talk all this while...I realised that earlier on, I used to take 'safe risks', and am not scared anymore..I realised how self involved I was in my world, and that respct & adjusting are the one of the most important ingredients for a relationship..I realised that I was a rebel, and used to shun possibilities before I explored them..I realised I dont have anything or anyone to wait for anymore...I realised a lot more, but I'll keep that just to myself..!

tick tock..as time moves on, so do we..

I can now change my id from apugonnab to apuhasbecome...

3 comments:

Musafir said...

few there are who have 'yes' as an answer to 'have u got all that u wanted?'.... fewer still want things which r meaningful....

but whenever u experience tht moment of trusth, u just let it be n enjoy all the wonderful emotions

i hav been lucky in a sense that many things tht i wanted has come to me.... n many things haven't... but its what happens in between tht makes life so interesting....

musafir hoon yaaron... mujhe chalte jana hai...

Everyman said...

Well..what do u know..the times..they're a changing.....

A thinker..and a rebel..sorry..no longer a rebel...but dont let the rebel die away completely..

APUGONNAB said...

everyman..i know what u mean..me thinks it is probbaly the rebel in me that makes me a thinker or is that vice versa????? hmmmmmm....!!!